Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dolla dolla bills ya'll

Ok, here's the post you've all been waiting for: postcard beta!

1. Email me or comment here if you'd like a postcard. (It's cool if I haven't talked to you for like 3 years, I'm just psyched somebody is reading my blog and will be happy to send you a postcard anyway).

2. Indicate if you would prefer Barcelona or Australia. 

3. This part is important: on August 15, send me a follow up email with your current address. You all know (unless we haven't talked for 3 years) how awesome I am at using the postal system, so you gotta give me time until I'm back in the states and having travel withdrawal to complete fill out and mailing of said card. If you were hoping that I would incur some international postage fees on your behalf, just compare a late half-assed postcard with boring postage to no postcard at all and take your pick. 

Ok, time to request away :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment